This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
When generating a report in FRx, you may receive the following error message:
General Protection Fault in Module MSAJT200.DLL.
The above error message can occur due to a damaged FRx Specification Set.
1. Check to see which Specification Set is being used by launching the FRx application and defaulting into the company receiving the error.
2. Select Company | Information and check the Specification Set field.
3. Next go to the Specification Sets window ( Company | Specification Sets ) and verify the path and file name.
Options at this point are to either restore the file from a Backup or to Export/Import the reports into a new Specification Set. Steps for the Export/Import procedures are located in Knowledge Base Article - Exporting and Importing a *.tdb File into a New Spec Set in FRx.
This issue can also be caused by more than one MSAJT200.DLL file on the workstation.
1. Do a search on the workstation for the MSAJT200.DLL file.
2. Rename any duplicate instances by changing the *DLL extension to *OLD.
3. Launch FRx and generate the report again.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 5743
Artikelnummer: 865596 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 12/27/2014 17:52:46 – Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 7.5
Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5
Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon 6.0
Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0
Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision 3.70
Microsoft Small Business Financials 9.0
Microsoft Business Solutions Small Business Financials North America Edition 8.0
Microsoft Business Solutions Small Business Manager 7.5