- C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\Mousinfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Mouse\Mousinfo.exe
To install the latest version of Microsoft IntelliPoint, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- When you press a button, the button number that you pressed states DOWN.
When you roll the wheel, the Scrolling area shows the last Z value change. This value is positive to indicate scrolling up, and negative to indicate scrolling down.
- When you move the pointing device, the value of the X Position and the Y Position should change, depending on the pointer's position. The numbers that you see depend on your screen resolution.
- The Device Information tab displays information about installed devices. This includes the status (whether the pointing device is working correctly), the port type that the device uses, the driver version, and other information that can be useful in troubleshooting or in determining which problem affects the device.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 178350 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 29 Σεπ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1