2393959Upgrade Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 to Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011
If you do not wish to upgrade to Office for Mac Home and Business 2011, you can import your emails from Outlook 2011 back to Entourage. To do this, follow these steps:
- Create a new folder on your Desktop (Press Control key on your keyboard and then click anywhere on your Desktop, click New Folder).
- Open New Folder.
- Open Outlook 2011.
- Select the folder where your emails located.
- Click to select first email message then press Control + A on your keyboard. It will highlight all emails.
- Click once on the hightlight messages and drag them to New folder created in Step 1.
- Open Entourage.
- Click to select the folder where you want your emails to be imported.
- Click then drag emails from the New Folder into the folder or your Inbox in Entourage. Note: If you have several emails to import, Entourage may stop responding. Dont close Entourage. Simply wait for it to finish copying files. If it's taking too long, exit Entourage and try to copy over emails in batches of 5 -10.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2392264 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 29 Αυγ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1