- You have a user mailbox and a shared mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment.
- The user mailbox has Full Access permission to the shared mailbox.
- You set the BypassOwaHTMLAttachmentFiltering setting to True in the Web.Config file.
Note The Web.Config file is located under the following path:
<drive>\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\Owa
- You send an email message that includes an HTML attachment to the shared mailbox.
- You log on to the user mailbox by using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- You select "Open Other Mailbox", and then open the shared mailbox.
- You open the email message, and then try to save the HTML attachment.
Note If you set the BypassOwaHTMLAttachmentFiltering setting to False in the Web.Config file, this issue does not occur.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2394731 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 14 Δεκ 2010 - Αναθεώρηση: 1