Step 1: Verify that you can connect on the web
First, test to see whether you can sign in by using the web-based application. For example, if you have a Gmail account, visit gmail.com, and then sign in.
If you can sign in, go to the next step. If you cannot sign in, contact your email client provider to obtain the correct user name and password.
Step 2: Re-enter your user name and password
To re-enter your user name and password information, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- On the left side of the window, select your email account.
- Enter the correct email address and the password.
- Verify that the listed "Incoming server" and "Outgoing server" are correct.
- Click the red button in the upper-left corner of the window to close the window.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2405605 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 29 Αυγ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1