- You have several public folder databases that are installed on several Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 servers.
- You configure public folder replication between the public folder databases.
- You configure the database of a mailbox to point to a public folder database on another server.
- The public folder database that is specified cannot be accessed.
- You connect to the mailbox by using a MAPI client application, and you try to open a public folder item.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2409597 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 22 Νοε 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1