- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox.
- The mailbox has a signed email message that contains an attachment.
- You try to forward the email message by using Microsoft Office Outlook in online mode.
- If you forward the email message to an external recipient, it is not delivered. Additionally, you receive a non-delivery report (NDR) that contains the following information: #550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError; storage error in content conversion ##
- If you forward the email message to the same mailbox or to another mailbox inside the same Exchange organization, the email message is corrupted. Additionally, the email message contains an extra attachment.
- If you forward the email message to an Exchange Server 2003 public folder, the email message is delivered. However, public folder replication fails. Additionally, the following events are logged in the Application log:
For more information about how to manage move requests, visit the following Microsoft website:
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2469341 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 6 Απρ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1