- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
This cumulative update, together with update 2502810, fixes the following issue:
- 2517730 The call history information is incomplete in Lync Server 2010 Mediation ServerNote To resolve this issue, apply the update that is mentioned in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 2502810 and 2500442.
For more information, click the following KB article number:2502810 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Mediation Server: April 2011
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Server.msp package now.
Release Date: April 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update does not replace a previously released cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, install the KB2500442-amd64-Server.msp package on the following computers:
- Lync Server 2010 – Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition - Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall the cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If you are prompted for the source CD, insert it. Or, provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Outboundrouting.am||Not Applicable||10,336||31-Mar-2011||01:48||Not Applicable|
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2500442 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 20 Απρ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1