Note A one-way trust is set up between the SharePoint site and the Office SharePoint Server 2007 farm.
- 2512780 Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 hotfix package (Sts-x-none.msp): April 26, 2011
- 2512781 Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (coreserver-x-none.msp): April 26, 2011
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
After you install the hotfix packages, follow these steps to enable the hotfix:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office Server\12.0\Search\Global\Gathering Manager
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Type DoNotResolveAuthor, and then press ENTER.
- In the Details pane, right-click DoNotResolveAuthor, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2552973 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 28 Ιουλ 2011 - Αναθεώρηση: 1