For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express e-mail clients, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For additional information about moving a .pst to a network share, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
NOTE: Your personal folder file has a .pst file name extension.
Identify the Name and Location of Your Personal Folder File
- Start Outlook.
- On the View menu, click Folder List.
- Right-click Outlook Today-Personal Folder, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Advanced.
- Note the path to your personal folder file.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- Quit Outlook.
Copy Your Personal Folder File
- On the Start menu, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- Browse through the files to the location of your personal folder file.
- Copy your personal folder file to the location that you want.
- Click the Start button, and then click Help.
- Click the Search tab, and then type copy.
- In the Select Topic to display list, click
Copy or move a file or folder.
Point Outlook to Your New Personal Folder File
- Open Outlook.
- On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Personal Folders File.
- Browse through the folders to the new location for your personal folder file, and then click Open.
- In the Folder List pane, right-click your new personal folder file, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click to select the Deliver POP mail to this Personal Folders File check box, and then click OK.
- When you receive the following message, click OK:The location where POP mail is delivered will not change until you exit and restart Outlook.
- Close all open windows, and then quit Outlook.
- Start Outlook.
- When you receive the following message, click Yes:The location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. Is this correct?
Close and Delete the Old Personal Folder File
- In the Folder List pane, right-click the old Personal Folders file.
NOTE: The old personal folder file does not use the Outlook Today icon.
- Click Close Personal Folder.
- Quit Outlook. You can now delete the personal folder file from its old location.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 257831 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 19 Ιουν 2014 - Αναθεώρηση: 1