- The My Documents folder does not open and no error message is displayed.
- You receive any of the following error messages:
- Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.
- The share name was not found. Be sure you typed it correctly.
- The location you requested is not allowed as a target. Please choose a new location.
To redirect the My Documents folder to a local drive, follow these steps:
- Right-click the My Documents icon and then click Properties.
- On the Sharing tab, change the location from the network share to a local folder, and then click OK.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 267691 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 19 Ιουν 2014 - Αναθεώρηση: 1