Additionally, when an Office 365 user sends an email message to an on-premises user, the Office 365 user receives a nondelivery report (NDR) error message that resembles the following:
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com) as a global admin.
- lick Admin, and then click Exchange to open the Exchange admin center.
- In the left navigation pane of the Exchange admin center, click mail flow, and then click accepted domains.
- Double-click the domain that's set up for the hybrid deployment.
- Select Shared, and then click save.
For more info about accepted domains, go to the following Microsoft TechNet website:
For more info about hybrid deployment, go to the following Microsoft TechNet website:
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2730609 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 16 Δεκ 2016 - Αναθεώρηση: 1