- You have a report on a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) report server that is integrated with a Microsoft SharePoint instance.
- You use the Hebrew Language Pack of the SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint.
- The report is configured to use the Hebrew language.
- The report contains a multivalued parameter that has a label in a drop-down list. The label exceeds 26 characters.
- You try to select the label of the multivalued parameter.
Note This issue does not occur when the report is in English.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 5. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2869735 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 12 Οκτ 2013 - Αναθεώρηση: 1