- The issues that the update rollup resolves.
- How to obtain the update rollup.
- The prerequisites to install the update rollup.
Issues that the update rollup resolvesUpdate Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 contains the fix for the security issue that is described in Security Bulletin MS13-061 and resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2715761 "550 5.6.0" NDR when you send a yearly recurring meeting request in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2839533 RPC Client Access service freezes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2840454 "The rules on this computer do not match the rules on Microsoft Exchange" error when you manage rules by using Outlook 2013 in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2866064 Can't load OWA Premium by using Internet Explorer 11 in an Exchange Server environment
- 2874070 Public folders are exposed although the user does not have rights to see the parent folders in an Exchange Server 2010 SP3 environment
- 2878175 Client Access server crashes when you use Outlook with a Riverbed WAN optimizer in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2879320 Retention action setting is not updated in FAI items by running the Set-RetentionPolicyTag cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2879736 Office 365 users cannot retrieve an on-premises user’s free/busy data in an Exchange Server 2010-based hybrid deployment
- 2880153 RPC Client Access Service crashes if Outlook is in online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2880290 RPC Client Access service crashes when you use Outlook in ANSI online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2882467 RPC Client Access service stops if Outlook is in online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2882677 BlackBerry device is not redirected in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2886469 EAS client receives status code 8 during synchronization in an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2886567 "Objects added to a BindingSource's list must all be of the same type" error message when you add an additional domain name in Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- 2887574 RPC Client Access service freezes when your mailbox reaches the quota limit in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2888406 Mailbox Replication service crashes when you try to move mailboxes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2888906 Events 1000, 4999, and 9775 are logged when Store.exe crashes on an Exchange Server 2010 SP3 Mailbox server
- 2888911 W3wp.exe crashes when you decline a meeting request by using Outlook Web App or an EWS application in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2890650 Items in the Drafts folder are not stamped with the retention policy tag in an Exchange Server 2010 or 2013 environment
- 2891194 Exchange ActiveSync devices are marked as "Blocked" in EMS and EMC when the devices are synchronizing with the Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2892337 Outlook client freezes when you try to sort email folders by columns in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2893437 Delegate can read your AD RMS protected messages by using Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2896304 Background image is displayed incorrectly in an email message when a disclaimer rule is enabled in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2899146 You cannot drag email messages to other folders by using Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Update rollup informationThe following file is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
For more information about how to install the latest update rollup for Exchange Server 2010, go to the following Microsoft website:
Important information for customers who install the update on computers that are not connected to the Internet
When you install this update rollup on a computer that is not connected to the Internet, you may experience long installation times. Additionally, you may receive the following message:
These network requests represent tries to access the certificate revocation list for each assembly that native image generation (NGen) compiles to native code. However, because the Exchange server is not connected to the Internet, each request must wait to time out before the process continues.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu in Windows Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Security section, click to clear the Check for publisher's certificate revocation check box, and then click OK.
Update issue on computers that have customized Outlook Web App files
Important Before you apply the update rollup, make a backup copy of any customized Outlook Web App files. For more information about how to customize Outlook Web App, go to the following Microsoft website:
Update issue for CAS Proxy Deployment Guidance customers who deploy CAS-CAS proxying
If you meet both of the following conditions, apply the update rollup on the Internet-facing Client Access servers before you apply the update rollup on the non-Internet-facing Client Access servers:
- You are a CAS Proxy Deployment Guidance customer.
- You have deployed CAS-CAS proxying.
Note For other Exchange Server 2010 configurations, you do not have to apply the update rollup on the servers in any particular order.
For more information about CAS-CAS proxying, go to the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update rollup, you must have Exchange Server 2010 SP3 installed.
Important Remove all interim updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 before you apply this update rollup.
Restart requirementThe required services are automatically restarted when you apply this update rollup.
Removal informationTo remove Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel to remove update 2891587.
- In Control Panel, open the Clock, Region and Language item, and then click Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, click English (United States), and then click OK.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2891587 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 27 Νοε 2013 - Αναθεώρηση: 1