When you attempt to log on to a domain, you may receive the following error message:
There is a time difference between the Client and Server.
To resolve this behavior, remove the SuperScout product from your Active Directory domain controllers until the updated ScSubAuth.dll file is available from Surf Control.
If you are unable to log on to your network, restart your domain controller in Safe mode from a command prompt. To do so, press F8 when the computer starts to boot, and then choose Safe mode when a list of options is displayed.
To remove the SuperScout product:
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32).
- Navigate to the following Registry key:HKLM\System\CCS\Control\LSA\Kerberos
- In the Kerberos key, on the right you will see a value of Auth0 = ScSubAuth. Click this value, and then on the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Repeat the previous step for the following registry key:HKLM\System\CCS\Control\LSA\MSV1_0
- After you remove these values, restart the computer and log on as usual.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 297234 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 20 Μαρ 2013 - Αναθεώρηση: 1