- You connect to the Elemica Network by using Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet 3.3 to receive PIDX messages from your partners.
- In the message, the affirmationindicator element has a value other than exactly "yes" or "no." For example, the affirmationindicator element has a value of "Yes" (capitalized).
Cumulative update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of BizTalk Server:
After you install this hotfix, follow these steps:
- Unenlist all orchestrations and send ports, and disable all receive locations.
- In your application, right-click Resources, and then click Add->BizTalk Assemblies.
- Follow these steps:
- Click Add, and then select the "Microsoft.Solutions.BTARN.Schemas.RNIFv201.dll" file from your RosettaNet installation on the computer.
- Select the Overwrite All check-box.
- Click OK.
- Notice that all the send and receive pipelines in send port and receive locations are changed to "PassthruTransmit." Revert these pipelines to "BTARN Send" and "Receive pipeline."
- Right-click your application, and then click Refresh.
- Start all the orchestrations.
For more information about software update terminology, see Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates .
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2995261 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 31 Δεκ 2015 - Αναθεώρηση: 1