- You run Cumulative Update 1 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 or System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2 on a system that is configured for software update management.
- You choose to synchronize all Windows 10 updates and to download them locally.
- You navigate to Software Library > Overview > Operating Systems, and then you click Operating System Images.
In this scenario, when you right-click the Windows 10 image that you downloaded, and then you click Schedule Updates, you expect to see all the updates that you downloaded locally. However, no updates are listed.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have one of the following installed:
- Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Note We recommend that you close Configuration Manager Administration Console before you install this hotfix package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any previously released hotfix.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 3089193 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 1 Σεπ 2015 - Αναθεώρηση: 1