An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3072604 MS15-066: Vulnerability in VBScript could allow remote code execution: July 14, 2015
- 3076321 MS15-065: Security update for Internet Explorer: July 14, 2015
- 3058515 MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015
- 3049563 MS15-043: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: May 12, 2015
- 3046482 MS15-039: Vulnerability in XML Core Services could allow security feature bypass: April 14, 2015
|NIC Certifying Authority||CCA India 2007||48 22 82 4e ce 7e d1 45 0c 03 9a a0 77 dc 1f 8a e3 48 9b bf|
|NIC CA 2011||CCA India 2011||c6 79 64 90 cd ee aa b3 1a ed 79 87 52 ec d0 03 e6 86 6c b2|
|NIC CA 2014||CCA India 2014||d2 db f7 18 23 b2 b8 e7 8f 59 58 09 61 50 bf cb 97 cc 38 8a|
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update September 2015. In the "Installer files" subsection of the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 3093967 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 13 Οκτ 2015 - Αναθεώρηση: 1