Note Customers who are using local and remote reporting attestation solutions should review the details of CVE-2015-2552. This is discussed in the Microsoft security bulletin that is mentioned in the following paragraph.
To learn more about the vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-111.
- All future security and nonsecurity updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive future updates.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
- 3088195 MS15-111: Description of the security update for Windows Kernel: October 13, 2015
Known issues in this security update.
- After you install this security update, on certain Lenovo-based computers, you may receive an error message on a blue screen that resembles the following: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then you can restart.Lenovo has confirmed that this is a problem in Lenovo USB Blocker application version 22.214.171.124. Please contact Lenovo for help with this issue.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
- After you install this security update, on certain Lenovo-based computers, you may receive an error message on a blue screen that resembles the following:
- 3097617 Cumulative update for Windows 10: October 13, 2015
Method 1: Windows Update
Get security updates automatically.
Note For Windows RT and Windows RT 8.1, this update is available through Windows Update only.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 3096447 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 29 Οκτ 2015 - Αναθεώρηση: 1