- 3163649 MS16-063: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 14, 2016
- 3163656 MS16-068: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: June 14, 2016
- 3163622 MS16-072: Security update for Group Policy: June 14, 2016
- 3164028 MS16-073: Security update for kernel mode drivers: June 14, 2016
- 3164036 MS16-074: Security Update for Microsoft graphics component: June 14, 2016
- 3164038 MS16-075: Security Update for Windows SMB Server: June 14, 2016
- 3165191 MS16-077: Security update for Web Proxy Autodiscovery (WPAD): June 14, 2016
- 3165479 MS16-078: Security update to Windows Diagnostic Hub: June 14, 2016
- 3164302 MS16-080: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF: June 14, 2016
- 3165270 MS16-082: Security update for Windows Structured Query: June 14, 2016
Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 402 MB and the package for the x64 version is 713 MB.
Known issue with Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4Administrators can't install the Web Server (IIS) server role and the ASP.NET 4.6 role service at the same time.
To fix this issue, complete one of the following:
- Before you install KB 3163016, install the Web Server (IIS) server role and the ASP.NET 4.6 role service. For more information about the Web Server (IIS) server role, read Install or Uninstall Roles, Role Services, or Features.
- After you install KB 3163016, open an elevated command prompt and run these commands in the following order before enabling additional Web Server role services and features. dism /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:NetFx4Extended-ASPNET45
dism /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:IIS-NetFxExtensibility
dism /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:IIS-ASPNET
- Install Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou will need to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update KB3156421.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 3163018 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 15 Ιουν 2016 - Αναθεώρηση: 1