|Capture more business opportunities by helping customers step into the cloud with hybrid OneDrive for Business and sites. By implementing a hybrid solution, you can develop a scenario that works best for your customer’s specific business needs. After understanding the prerequisites needed for a hybrid environment, learn how OneDrive for Business allows customers to work on files from anywhere, empower real-time collaboration, and receive enterprise-grade security to protect the privacy of content.||Register Today|
Find related technical services for Office 365
- Implement a hybrid solution for OneDrive for Business and Sites
- Boost collaboration with the functionality of OneDrive for Business
- Utilize hybrid sites to host data more efficiently
- Applicable to IT Implementers, and Solution Architects - CSA roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3202479 - Last Review: Apr 14, 2017 - Revision: 8