This series of articles introduces several methods to troubleshoot Enterprise Mode (EM) in Internet Explorer 11.
EM is a compatibility mode that runs in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. EM enables websites to be rendered by using a modified browser configuration that’s designed to emulate either Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8. You can use this feature to avoid common compatibility problems that are associated with web apps that are written and tested in older versions of Internet Explorer.
The following articles are included in the series:
- How Enterprise Mode works in Windows 10
- Websites in the Internet Explorer site list do not load in Enterprise Mode
- Edge does not load local Enterprise Mode site list file
- A website that's loaded in Internet Explorer 11 Enterprise Mode does not appear as expected
- A website in Enterprise Mode is unexpectedly changed to Internet Explorer 5 Document Mode
- Internet Explorer 11 doesn’t download new Enterprise Mode site list XML file
Article ID: 3203551 - Last Review: Oct 27, 2017 - Revision: 10