Consider the following scenario:
- Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RDCB) and Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RDVH) are in Domain A.
- Remote Desktop users are in DomainB\RD_USER_GROUP.
- RD_USER_GROUP is a “Security Group - Universal" group.
- Domain A and Domain B are in different forests.
- Domain A one-way trusts Domain B.
The security identifier could not be resolved. Ensure that a two-way trust exists for the domain of selected users.
A two-way trust is required in this scenario.
To resolve this issue, change the one-way trust to a two-way trust.
Article ID: 3212982 - Last Review: Jan 6, 2017 - Revision: 1
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 Standard, Windows Server 2012 Standard