This article helps you understand and troubleshoot issues that you may encounter when you set up co-management by taking path 2: Bootstrap the Configuration Manager client with modern provisioning.
This scenario occurs when you have new Windows 10 devices that join Azure AD and automatically enroll to Intune, and then you install the Configuration Manager client to reach a co-management state.
Before you start
Before you start troubleshooting, it’s important to collect some basic information about the issue and make sure that you follow all required configuration steps. This helps you better understand the problem and reduce the time to find a resolution. To do this, follow this checklist of pre-troubleshooting questions:
- Which Azure AD hybrid identity option did you select?
- What is your current MDM authority?
- Did you set up enhanced HTTP?
- Did you create the cloud services in Azure?
- Did you configure the cloud management gateway (CMG)?
- Did you configure client-facing roles for CMG traffic?
- Did you install the Configuration Manager client in Intune?
Most issues occur because one or more of these steps were not completed. If you find that a step was skipped or was not completed successfully, check the details of each step, or see the following tutorial:
Troubleshooting hybrid Azure AD configuration
If you are experiencing issues that affect either Azure AD hybrid identity or Azure AD connect, refer to the following troubleshooting guides:
- Troubleshoot Azure AD Connect install issues
- Troubleshoot errors during Azure AD connect synchronization
- Troubleshoot password hash synchronization with Azure AD Connect sync
- Troubleshoot Azure Active Directory Seamless Single Sign-On
- Troubleshoot Azure Active Directory Pass-through Authentication
- Troubleshoot single sign-on issues with Active Directory Federation Services
If you are experiencing issues that affect hybrid Azure AD join for managed domains or federated domains, refer to the following troubleshooting guides:
For more information about Intune and Configuration Manager co-management, see the following articles:
- Overview of Windows 10 co-management
- Getting Started: Paths to co-management
- Quickstarts for co-management
- Tutorial: Enable co-management for existing Configuration Manager clients
- How to prepare internet-based devices for co-management
If you have a question or want to get involved with our online community, visit our Intune forum.
You can also submit feedback and ideas to the Intune development team through our uservoice site.
If all else fails and you want to open a support case with the Intune Support team, see How to get support for Microsoft Intune.