Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
When you try to generate a report in Microsoft FRx 6.7, you receive the following error message:
Run-time error '438': Object does not support this property or methodThis issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 4 (SP4) is installed.
- The Prompt for output type at run time option is selected on the Output tab in the Catalog window.
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft FRx. For more information, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites, depending on whether you are a partner or a customer.
To work around this problem, click to clear the Prompt for output type at run time check box.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section. This problem was first corrected in Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 6.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Install Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 4 (SP4).
- Click Company, click Information, and then click a live company.
- In Specification Set list, click FRx Demo. Click Save, and then click Set as Default.
- Click Catalog of Reports, click BS, and then click OK.
- Click the Output tab, and then click to select the Prompt for output type at run time check box.
- Click Save, and then click Generate Report.