When you try to close the period or the year in Project Controller in Microsoft Dynamics SL, you receive the following error message:
XX Labor Entries are not posted to GL
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The Require GL Labor Posting to Close check box is selected on the General Information tab in the Time and Expense Setup (TM.SET.00) screen.
- Unposted timecards exist in Time and Expense for Projects in Microsoft Dynamics SL. These timecards are in the current period in Project Controller.
To resolve this problem, post the timecards by using the GL Labor Posting process. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Modules list, click Time and Expense for Projects.
- In the Time and Expense for Projects pane, click GL Labor Posting under Processes.
- In the Fiscal Period to Post box, type the current period in Project Controller in the YYYY-MM format.
- Click Post Company.
- When the process is complete, click OK.
For more information about the problems that may occur when you try to close the period or the year in Project Controller, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
933076 Error messages and warning messages that you may receive when you try to close the period or the year in Project Controller in Microsoft Dynamics SL