In Microsoft Office Accounting Professional or in Microsoft Office Accounting Express, you may experience one of the following problems:
- You receive the following error message:
The following Word error occurred: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001(RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)).
- Accounting Professional stops responding.
- Accounting Express stops responding.
- You export a document to Microsoft Office Word.
- You export a document to an e-mail message.
This problem occurs because the Show all windows in the taskbar option is not enabled in Word.
To resolve this problem, enable the Show all windows in the taskbar option in Word. To do this, use one of the following methods, depending on which version of Word you are using.
Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Open a document in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, click Word Options, and then click Advanced.
- Under Display, click to select the Show all windows in the taskbar check box.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Open a document in Microsoft Office Word 2003.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the View tab, click to select the Windows in Taskbar check box.
- Click OK.