Consider the following scenario in Microsoft Dynamics SL. You set up the Quick Send feature to send reports through email, or you set up the Document Share feature to publish reports to a Microsoft SharePoint site. When you do this, you notice that Quick Send or Document Share uses a different format of the report than you expect.
- Electronic Document Delivery (EDD) was renamed as "Quick Send" in Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 Feature Pack 1 (FP1) and later versions.
- Document Share ("Doc Share") is available in Microsoft Dynamics 7.0 Feature Pack 1 (FP1) and later versions.
If you want to change the format of the report that is sent, replace the default value in the specified row of the Report Control Maintenance (98.300.00) screen with the format name that you want to use. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on to Microsoft Dynamics SL as the SYSADMIN user or as a user who has permissions for the Report Control Maintenance (98.300.00) screen.
- In the navigation pane, click Administration.
- In the System Manager pane, under Maintenance, click Report Control Maintenance.
- In the Report Number box, type the report number that is listed in the following table.
The Position in Report Control Maintenance column in the following table indicates which row contains the report format that will be sent. If you want to change the format of the report that is sent, replace the default value in the specified row with the format name that you want to use.
For example, the default value in the second row of the Accounts Receivable Invoice/Memo Forms is 08760PP. This is the format that Quick Send and Document Share will use unless you specify a different format in that row on the Report Control Maintenance (98.300.00) screen.
|Module||Report name||Report Number||Position in |
Report Control Maintenance
|Order Management||Order Confirmation||40610|
|Order Management||Manual Orders||40744|
|Order Management||Shipping Notice||40654|
|Flexible Billings||Project Invoice||BI010|
|Flexible Billings||Construction Billing Invoice||BI450|
|Service Dispatch||Service Call Invoice||SD640|
|Service Contracts||Service Contract Invoice||SN640|
|Payroll/Direct Deposit||Direct Deposit Advice Slips||02635|
solomon crystal fax custom rpt email e mail e-mail share point share-point 975080