- You process a batch order that consumes a catch weight item.
- You enter an open picking list journal and change the estimated quantities on the picking list journal line.
- You change the catch weight quantity and Inventory the quantity.
- You commit the changes.
- Function PdsCatchWeight::adjustSplitQuantities has been incorrectly called.
- Quantity Quantity cannot be updated with inventory reference Prod. picking list journal because inventory transactions with status On order, Reserved ordered, Reserved physical or Picked are insufficient.
- The quantity cannot be reduced. The number of inventory transactions on order is too low because the quantity or part of it is referenced by an output order or a production order or is marked against other transactions
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
Article ID: 2822983 - Last Review: 17 Feb 2017 - Revision: 3