|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0452|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Save, Edit, and Cancel icons are not displayed in Account Quick Create form in Mobile Devices while using the CRM app for Outlook.
- Lookup bar in Add Existing Activity is hidden behind the keyboard, or search result using the CRM for Mobile app on an Android tablet.
- Random Space appears at the bottom of several forms below the scrollbar.
- Icons are missing for Invoice Products under the custom entities associated View.
- Slow Performance when opening Customize the System and other associated view.
- Updated DST for Azerbaijan, Chile, Haiti, and Morocco and time zone changes for Russia.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When importing a first party solution, the custom entities for that solution are counted against the custom entity limit so the import fails.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Resolved an issue with Mobile Offline profiles failing to import.
- When using the Interactive Service Hub in the Microsoft Edge browser, the Navigation Menu is not completely displayed.
- CSR Managers are not able to see the Interactive Service Hub link under Settings in Site Map.
- Multi Party List Lookup shows a duplicate Field in read-only mode.
- CRM App for Outlook does not load correctly for organizations in Canada.
- Default Security Role doesn't take effect immediately for a new user.
- The query parameter "requiredFields" is not encoded in /src/Core/Client/wwwroot/_controls/EditFilterControl/SyncFilterPage.aspx.
- Emails sent from Outlook, or Gmail in response to CRM emails to internal users not getting tracked while using Server Side Synchronization.
- Synchronization does not occur after updating the Regarding Object of auto tracked email in Outlook while using Server Side Synchronization.
- The Delete, Mark Complete, Cancel, and More buttons are available when no records are selected in Activities grid.
- After enabling Smart Actions, no Action Cards are visible under the Action Hub in the Dashboard, and Form.
- Web Resources do not appear correctly in Dashboards while using the CRM for Mobile app on an iOS device.
- Storage Calculation failed after a preview instance was upgraded to CRM 2016 Update 1.
- WebAPI Fetch XML doesn't return Formatted Values for lookup attributes from linked entities.
- While creating a new Case from the Quick Create, the subject lookup Field is not expanding on pressing Enter key.
- Unable to open the hyperlinks in reading pane of a Knowledge Base Article while using the CRM for Mobile app on Android and Windows devices.
- Tile region remains in a faded state after unpinning the pinned tiles while using the CRM for Mobile app.
- User is unable to open Case records that they own if Hierarchal Security is enabled.
- Multi party lookup does not show last typed search string in read mode using Interactive Service Hub with Lookup Auto Resolve.
- Tabbing out of multi-party lookup fires auto resolve only when there are no selected records using Interactive Service Hub with Lookup Auto Resolve.
- Using Internet Explorer, focus is not moving to fields inside Business Process Flow stages by selecting Tab while using the Interactive Service Hub.
- An Appointment record created in the Web Client appears as locked when navigating to the Appointment in the CRM for Mobile app.
- Unable to delete a Marketing List from a Marketing List Sub Grid, and an Associated Grid in a Campaign.
- Hidden section shows up in Interactive Service Hub Form.
- Service Calendar is not updated when you update an Appointment.
- CRM becomes inaccessible while trying to create a currency type field on an entity after another currency type field has been created and deleted on the same entity.
- Importing CRM 2013 org DB to CRM 2015 fails.
- Package Deployer fails to import solutions where pen control has been added to entities.
- Users with a hybrid email profile aren't blocked from attempting to deploy the CRM App for Outlook.
- When using the mobile app on an Android 5 tablet, the search result does not refresh based on filter selection after a failed add to an existing activity and the text box for lookup bar is cleared.
- A retrieve multiple plugin can fail when run during a large Duplicate Detection Job.
- Untracking an email in Outlook does not remove the CRM icon when using Server-Side Synchronization.
- After changing user Time Zone and restarting the app, the value of "Default Start time" in the Activity Quick Create form is not properly calculated.
- Altered sandbox Execution events to always say "sandbox client" instead of "sandboxclient".
- A Field (Pricing) in the Products entity is uneditable for the Mobile and Web Client.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurs in a Resource Group Associated View of a user entity when the user does not belong to a Resource Group.
- A script error occurs when navigating between two different forms in Chrome using the new Form Rendering Engine.
- An error occurs in a Quote record when selecting "Add New Quote Product" using the CRM for Mobile App.
- In the Checking for Changes stage a timeout error occurs while attempting to Go Offline using CRM for Outlook.
- A Duplicate Record error occurs when creating minor articles in bulk.
- A script error occurs after deactivating an Account in the Account View, and accessing the Command Bar in the View.
- An error occurs when attempting to install sample data using the languages of Finnish (1035), Hungarian (1038), or Norwegian (1044).
- Service Hub error when trying to publish more than 1 Knowledge article at the same time - AF Plugin issue.
- If a transient error occurs during processing of outgoing email, the error causes an unhandled exception and affects processing of the mailbox.