Parent and guardian links allow people without an account at your school to view the Class Notebook’s Content Library or individual student notebooks. The links you create are read-only—a guardian with access can’t edit the notebook’s content.
- Open OneNote desktop.
- Select the Class Notebook tab, and then Manage Notebooks.
- OneNote for Mac: Select the Class Notebook tab, then Manage Class Notebooks, then Manage Notebooks.
- The Class Notebook Wizard will automatically open in your web browser.
- Scroll to the notebook you’d like to modify and select Parent and guardian links.
- Choose Content Library, then Get a link to create and copy a link to your Class Notebook’s Content Library.
- Choose Student Notebooks to create links for individual student notebooks or to create links for all students’ notebooks at the same time.
- Tip: Select the hyperlink to export links in a .csv file after creating links for all students.
Article ID: 4020590 - Last Review: 21 Apr 2017 - Revision: 9