If a OneDrive for Business account is downgraded from an E3 license (or higher) to a K1 license, the account quota drops to the lower 2GB quota in accordance with the K1 license restrictions.
Are files deleted?
- No files will be automatically deleted, but users are able to delete files.
- Users are not forced to free up space to bring the account below the 2GB quota, but if the account exceeds the 2GB quota, the account has restrictions.
Over-quota account restrictions
- The user will be able to view and read files.
- The user will not be able to add new files.
- The user will not be able to modify files.
Article ID: 4034133 - Last Review: 20 Nov 2017 - Revision: 5