In a Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 environment, consider the following scenario:
- You set the Busy Options feature to Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy status by using the Set-CsBusyOptions cmdlet.
- You verify that the Busy Options is turned on by using the Get-CsBusyOptions cmdlet.
- You sign in to the Skype for Business for iPhone or Android client. Or, you sign in to the Skype for Business client by using a third-party phone device such as Polycom, Spectralink and so on.
- You turn on the Call Forwarding.
- You run the Get-CsBusyOptions cmdlet to check the Busy Options status.
In this scenario, you can see the Busy Options settings that you set before are lost.