Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 26.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 26 will correspond to version number 26XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||184.108.40.20656|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 26 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The order in which rule items appear in the routing rule set changed when the sort arrow was repeatedly selected too quickly.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Solution upgrades failed when a workflow with references to a custom workflow activity (assembly) was dependent on the old assembly's version.
- Forms were stuck on a BPF loading screen and would not load.
- UCI immediately signed users out when they first navigated to the admin center before opening an organization from the same root domain.
- An error occurred when attempting to cleanup duplicate control nodes via an async job.
- The wrong uniform resource identifier was generated when the organization's name matched the beginning of the webresource's name.
- Changes to a team's business unit value were not reflected in UI.
- Opportunities briefly displayed as new when the opportunity edit form was refreshed in the browser.
- The "Email a Link" button did not function.
- The options set drop-down button was misaligned in editable grids.
- Search text in the Lookup window was misaligned.
- Phone call descriptions did not display in the social pane.
- Subgrids did not refresh when a new record was created from associated grids if the dupe detection dialog appeared.
- Records were missing the last letter of their titles when displayed in search results.
- X-axis/Y-axis labels were not displayed correctly for histogram charts and bar charts.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A timeout error occurred when importing solutions using PowerShell.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.
- An error occurred when opening, updating, and saving case records.