An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 7. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles:
- CVE-2018-8653 | Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0654 | Microsoft Browser Spoofing Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0667 | Windows VBScript Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0756 | MS XML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0665 | Windows VBScript Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0666 | Windows VBScript Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0795 | MS XML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0862 | Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0835 | Microsoft Scripting Engine Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0921 | Internet Explorer Spoofing Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-0930 | Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability
The Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (June 2019) is now available from Microsoft. To download the update, go to the Device Partner Center (DPC).
This update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
After you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, select Clean Solution, and then select Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, select Rebuild Solution.
You don't have to restart the computer after you apply this software update.
Update replacement information
This update doesn't replace any other updates.