Service Update 2.10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 8.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.10.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 8.2.10||8.2.10.0024|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.10 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.10 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using a relative OData path in a batch request, either the external or internal URL in the IFD deployment failed.
- The order of rule items in the routing rule set was corrupted when the sort arrow was repeatedly selected too quickly.*
- SLA times were calculated incorrectly when holiday schedules spanned across multiple days.*
- Emails did not contain a language ("lang") definition in the "body" tab of their HTML, resulting in problems with using screen readers to read them.*
- Exported solutions contained quotation marks in their file names.*
- Signing-in to an Android 9 version app resulted in an error ("OS no longer supported.").
- The "Complete" activity action on the Activity wall was translated to "Completed" when the Norwegian language was selected.*
- The print preview window did not appear automatically when the print icon was selected.