After you install update 4505903 on Windows 10, version 1903 on a computer that has an internal speaker installed, you experience one of the following issues:
- A Bluetooth speaker can’t connect to the computer.
- A Bluetooth speaker can connect to the computer. However, the speaker output sounds noisy (bad quality).
- A Bluetooth speaker can connect to the computer. However, the sound is generated by the internal speaker instead of the Bluetooth device.
Additionally, in Device Manager, you notice an entry under the Sound, video and game controllers node for Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp Source that shows a yellow bang (exclamation mark) icon.
To work around this issue, use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to repair missing or corrupted system files. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the command console by using administrative authority.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:
sfc /scannowNote It may take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.
- After the process is finished, restart the computer.
For more information, see Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files.