When you sign in to Microsoft Edge and turn on sync, you can easily browse the web from any of your devices, keep your favorites organized, and always pick up right where you left off. For more support, check out the help for the Microsoft Edge app for iOS and Android.
Sync your account on your computer
1. Select the profile image in the browser taskbar.
2. Select Manage profile settings > Sync > Turn on sync. If you see an option to sign in, continue to the next step. Note: If you see Manage profile settings, you're already signed in.
3. Select Sign in and choose an account or enter your account details.Select Continue.
4. Select Sync when you're asked if you want to sync your account. This syncs your favorites, passwords, and other browsing data across the devices you use with this account. Note: If you choose to sync favorites, any tabs you previously set aside will also be synced.
5. To switch to another account, click on your profile image, then add or select another profile.