Portal capabilities version 9.2.4.x for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is in Early Upgrade phase. To know the release schedule please check Office 365 message center for release schedule in your geographical region.
This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Power Apps Portals Version 9.2.4.x Release
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates. The portal host will automatically be updated to version 184.108.40.206 by Microsoft.
Power Apps Portals Version 9.2.2.x Release
Portal host Version 220.127.116.11 resolves the following issues:
- Rebuild Search Index button is visible on /_services/about page when Portal Global Search is disabled. After this fix, the button would only be visible if Portal Global Search is enabled.
- If a content snippet used in Liquid tag is empty, generic error is displayed on the page.
- If the width of entity list is defined as zero, generic error is displayed on the page.
- If a read only checkbox field is displayed on the page, the value gets reset to default after page content is submitted.
- Narrator is not narrating the ‘Role’ and ‘State’ for ‘Actions Menu’ control in the table, while navigating using Table shortcut keys(Ctrl+ Alt+ Arrow Keys).
- Date picker on is hidden behind another control on small resolution screens.
- Change password page navigation path doesn't use localized title of home page.
- Custom Plugin Errors are not shown in the Portal for scenarios where an ajax call is made like Reactivate Case button.
- Comment policy- moderated does not work properly on Knowledge Article Page.
- “Aria-invalid" attribute doesn't work properly on certain type of controls like Radio Buttons.
- Generic Error message is shown when a case is created with a contact value which is not associated to selected account.
- Sharepoint grid fails to load when any of the related entity contains special characters