Service Update 9.0.17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.17.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||18.104.22.168|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.17 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.17 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Override price function in the Quote Product form would revert to previous value.
- An unsaved modifications message would not trigger when modifying a form.
- In the Chrome browser, the user interface for the ribbon menu in the Dynamics Workplace homepage was unresponsive when attempting to select the menu buttons.
- Overlapping page elements were present while viewing Account entities.
- The "Convert to Lead" option was missing for new emails in the Unified Interface view.
- Single quotes were added to downloaded file names.
- Hovering the mouse over the "To:" filed in a saved email would not display the recipients.