Transfer photos from an iPhone to your PC.
- First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.
- Make sure the photos you want to import are actually on the device rather than in the cloud. Then, follow the steps for your type of device.