.NET Framework 3.5, .NET Framework 4.8
On the left side of this page, you can find a list of all the cumulative updates for .NET Framework that were released for this version of Windows. You can also find more information about releases and any known issues.
Intalling the most recent updates ensures that you also get any previous updates that you might have missed, including any important security fixes.
If you have questions or need help to activate or troubleshoot Windows, see the following help topics:
- For more information about Cumulative updates for .NET Framework for Windows 10 April 2019 Update (version 2004), see this Announcement.
- For information about how to update, see Update Windows 10.
- If you have questions about how to manually install or remove an update, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- Getting an error message when updating? See Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- If you have to activate Windows, see Activate Windows 10. If you’re having trouble activating Windows, see Get help with Windows activation errors.