COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS CONTENT DISCLAIMER
1. Log in to a Domain Controller with administrative privileges in the domain and open Active Directory Users & Computers.
2. Right click Saved Queries and select New > Query.
3. Give the query a name and optionally a description. Click on Define Query.
4. Select Custom Search from the drop-down dialogue box.
5. Click on Advanced and enter this LDAP filter in the query box:
6. Click on OK twice and the new query appears under the Saved Queries folder in Active Directory Users & Computers.