COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Note: Using the instructions bellow don’t provide a full management solutions.
For large company/company with special security requirements, consider to use central
management solution, like Microsoft ISA Server.
1. Create new GPO (Group Policy Object).
2. Under the new GPO, navigate to: "User Configuration\Windows Settings\Internet Explorer Maintenance\Connection\Connection".
3. Double click on "Proxy Settings".
4. Mark the checkbox "Enable proxy settings".
5. Under "Address of proxy" write the host name of the local proxy (In case that you
don’t have a proxy server, write a 0.0.0.0 as the Server IP).
6. Under "Exceptions", write the web site that you to allow access to (To use multiple
web site names, add ";" between each web site name.
7. Press on "Ok" button, and close the MMC.
8. Apply the new GPO to the required OU/Domain.