HTTP Error 403.16 - Forbidden
Description of HRESULT
Your client certificate is either not trusted or is invalid.
Note The root certificate of the certification authority is used to issue the client certificate.
- On the IIS Web server, click Start, type mmc.exe in the Start Search box, right-click mmc.exe, and then click Run as administrator.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Under Available snap-ins, click Certificates, and then click Add.
- Click Computer account, and then click Next.
- Click Local computer, click Finish, and then click Close.
- To exit the wizard, click OK.
- Expand Certificates, expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities, right-click Certificates, point to All Tasks, and then click Import.
- In the Certificate Import Wizard, click Next.
- In the File name box, type the location of the root certificate of the certification authority, and then click Next.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 942061 - Last Review: 5 Oct 2007 - Revision: 1