The following error occurs when running a map in the Connector for Dynamics GP:
The Adapter is not of type GPAdapter
1. A Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 map is being used for a Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 environment.
2. A Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 map is being used for a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 environment.
Delete the map and import the correct version by following the steps below:
1. Right-click on the map within the Connector for Dynamics GP, and select Delete.
2. After deleting, right-click on your GP\CRM integration, and choose Create New Map from File.
3. When browsing to your maps, be sure you are selecting from the GP2010Maps folder if you are using GP2010, and the Maps folder when using GP10.
4. Select the proper .map file and click Open.