- You have a Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2-based cluster configured in a domain.
- The cluster has the following two groups:
- A BizTalk group that contains a BizTalk host resource, a master Enterprise Single Sign-On (ENTSSO) resource, an IP resource, and a Network Name resource.
- A Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) group that contains a MSDTC resource, a disk resource, an IP resource, and a Network Name resource.
- You move the groups from one cluster node to another cluster node. Or, you shut down the cluster node that has the groups, and then the resources of the node fail over to another node in the cluster.
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Cluster Administrator, right-click BTSSvc$BizTalkServerApplication in BTS Server Group, and then select Properties.
Note BTSSvc$BizTalkServerApplication is a placeholder for the name of a BizTalk host resource.
- Click the Dependencies tab, and then click Modify.
- On Modify Dependencies page, select entsso in the Available Resources list, click --> to add the entsso resource to a list of the dependencies, click Next, and then click Ok to close Modify Dependencies page.
Note entsso is a placeholder for the name of the ENTSSO resource.
- Click Ok to close the Dependencies page.
Article ID: 2400571 - Last Review: Oct 28, 2010 - Revision: 1