- You run Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS) in the SharePoint Integrated mode.
- You integrate a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 site with SSRS 2008 R2.
- You run the SharePoint site in debug mode.
- You deploy a report to a document library on the SharePoint site. The report contains a drillthough report.
- You add a Report Viewer Web part to a SharePoint page to display the report.
- You click the drillthrough link to open the drillthrough report in the SharePoint page.
Parameter name: panelsCreated
Note This issue usually occurs when you use the SharePoint Integrated mode. Additionally, this issue may also occur when you use the Native mode if the following conditions are true:
- You use the WebForms ReportViewer control that was released together with Visual Studio 2010 in a webpage.
- You set the ShowToolbar property of the control to False.
- You run the website in debug mode.
- You configure some elements of the page to listen to the PageRequestManager.pageLoaded event.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The following is a sample of text that demonstrates the debug property of the compilation tag set to false:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" ... />
Article ID: 2407088 - Last Review: Oct 18, 2010 - Revision: 1