A user must run the mandatory “Invoice turnover report” (Annual listing report) for Belgium to report total invoiced amounts to the tax authorities.
1. The user opens menu path General ledger / Periodic / Sales tax payment / Belgian sales tax reports / Invoice turnover report. This opens the Customer invoice turnover report dialog.
2. In the From date, the user enters: 01/01/2010.
3. In the To date, the user enters: 31/01/2010.
4. The user clicks button OK to generate the report
The report shows all the invoice amounts per Enterprise number. For this particular customer however, the total invoice amounts is being shown for Enterprise number BTW BE 0987.654.321 only. The invoice posted for this customer before changing the Enterprise number on the 20th of January is not listed using the old Enterprise number BTW BE 1234.567.890, but uses the new Enterprise number BTW BE 0987.654.321 instead.
Report CustInvoicevolume_BE, method initCustVendCalcVolume, change the following line:
This will fetch the Enterprise number from the invoice instead of from the customer record, and will use the Enterprise number from the invoice when reporting the invoice turnover.
- For Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 SP2:
- For Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009: KB971129, included in Rollup 2
- For Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1: KB971129, included in Rollup 2
These changes did however not include functionality for companies to update the Enterprise number in all existing invoices (table CustInvoiceJour) with the same prefix. When applying the change mentioned in the ‘Resolution’ section in this KB article, these existing invoices will not appear on the “Invoice turnover report” any longer, since their Enterprise number does not have the required prefix! To solve this, all existing invoices prior to the prefix changes should also be updated with the correct Enterprise number.
Updating the existing invoices with Enterprise numbers without this prefix would not be needed
- when these invoices would not need to be reported any longer, and
- all existing invoices that still need to be reported in the “Invoice turnover report” are already showing the correct Enterprise number
Article ID: 2412980 - Last Review: Aug 5, 2011 - Revision: 1