- You have a downstream server that has Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
- You have an upstream server that has Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 installed.
- You configure the upstream server to require authentication.
- You install hotfix 927265 on the upstream server to avoid Kerberos ticket issues.
- You configure a web proxy client of the downstream server to use the anonymous user account to access some SSL websites on the upstream server.
In this scenario, you cannot access these SSL websites.
Note If the downstream server is running ISA Server 2006, this issue does not occur.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the software update that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Article ID: 2423079 - Last Review: Oct 1, 2010 - Revision: 1